Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Coffee Activates A Night Owl


Day Two ~ learning a little more about blogspot. This reminds me of the time I had a GDI website that I basically did nothing with ~ other than play with the tools. I let it go in the quest for a more simplistic lifestyle ~ meaning, one less project to manage.

However, I've started to feel the fever to write again and document some of the thoughts and reflections that go through my head. Why keep these thoughts to myself...? Someone out there may be as "out-there" as I am. I should let them know what corner of the universe I'm in. Actually, whenever I've joined a community of creative writers, I know I'm not alone. In general, creative writers are a unique breed of artists.

So, being the creative mind that I am, I just have to experiment with the tools I have to play with ~ like fonts and colors and uploaded images and whatever... So, if you're looking for consistency here, you may be disappointed, but I can promise to be consistently inconsistent just to keep things interesting.

I don't know why I'm still up at this hour... I take that back ~ yes, I do... I took my 15-year-old daughter to a 9:50 PM movie showing at a local cinema last night. Because she often complains about how I fall asleep even during action movies, I purposely drank a cup of coffee to stay awake. Now, hours after returning home, she's sound asleep in bed, while I'm hard-wired for brain activity that I decided to put to good (or useless) use here.

I'm going to wrap this up for now. Being naturally verbose, I am making a commitment to myself to keep these blogs under 1000 words. I think I'll honor that commitment starting now... And starting tomorrow, I may sound less like a journal entry and actually have something meaningful to say. I usually object when my boyfriend calls me "Night Owl," but I'm afraid I'll have to agree with him this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment