Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Thunk It And Done It

Well, I thunk it, and I went and done it... I said I needed to start writing again, and I thought to myself, why not a blog...? Not exactly original for a JOriginal Muse, but that's probably why it took me so long to decide to blog again.

Because of the fact that there are so many bloggers out there in this over-populated blogosphere, I wasn't sure anyone would move over to make room for one more. I finally had to embrace the idea that maybe I'm not on any mission to get any message across to any lost soul in any God-forsaken land for any particular reason to write.

I'm doing this because it feels good to see my own expressive self imprint itself on an inivisible universe composed of binary codes and all kinds of technical names I'll never master. Maybe I write just for the sheer pleasure of seeing words take shape and become whole concrete ideas made of abstract blocks made of intangible whims.

Anyhow, here I am on Day One of my new blog spot, with nothing particularly noteworthy to share. I still have some homework to do ~ like learning to navigate the features available to us on this blog site.

I'll check in again tomorrow ~ or whenever... I don't want to make promises I may not deliver, only to have something looming over me until I do what I said I'd do.

No comments:

Post a Comment